Kelly Science&Clinical, for Siemens Healthineers, is looking for a:
PRODUCT SALES EXPERT Molecular Imaging
To join global team as Product Sales Expert MI (Spect, Spect/Ct and Pet/Ct) for Campania, Puglia, Basilicata, Molise, Calabria and Sicilia . In this role your rresponsibility is to achieve, within the assigned territory, the sales targets and customer satisfaction for Products Portfolio Solutions trough your pre-sales specialistic support.
- You'll be responsible for the offers documentation preparation (production, collection and check) for both public and private customers. You will collaborate with offering and marketing functions in the preparation of this material, defining together with the Sales network the best proposal / technical commercial solution.
- You'll maintain a constant level of technical-scientific updating
- You'll establish positive business relations with the customers during presentations and demo in order to reach sales targets
- You'll collaborate with the corporate functions involved in the sales and customer assistance process, respecting the planning of the activities and objectives assigned
- You'll contribute to the achievement of the sales target of the Product division, giving support at a national level
Qualifications and experiences:
- Clinical and Sales orientation with previous experience as application / product specialist in vivo organizations of at least 2 years
- You have a good knowledge of In Vivo Diagnostic Market and preferably Molecular Imaging systems
Your attributes and skills:
- A Bachelor s degree in biomedical engineering or physics or computing sciences
- Good knowledge of imaging principles and technologies
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Available to travel frequently into the territories assigned but also at national level
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Preferably based in Campania and in any case in one of the up listed regions
Job Location: Campania, Puglia, Basilicata, Molise, Calabria and Sicilia
The company offers:
- Permanent contract
- Level of Pharmaceutical CCNL depending on candidate experience
- Travel allowance
- Benefits (pc, car, mobile phone).
Kelly Services S.p.A., iscritta in data 26/11/2004 nell'Albo Informatico delle Agenzie per il Lavoro, Sez. I., prot. n. 1098-SG. I candidati ambosessi (L. 903/77) sono invitati a leggere sul sito www.kellyservices.it l'informativa sulla Privacy (Regolamento UE 2016/679).
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.