Kelly Financial Resources for Siemens Healthineers, Healthcare multinational, is looking for
4 Apprenticeships who will be trained in 30 months as Finance Analyst / Professional through a Finance Apprenticeship Program.
FINANCE ANALYST / PROFESSIONAL
Siemens offers an apprenticeship program. During the apprenticeship program, you will have the opportunity to gain practical experience and knowledge about financial sector in a multinational context. You will be part of a financial team and you shall give your support in the following activities:
- Analysis and monitoring of key performance indicators and business performance, and creation of regular reports to management.
- Supporting the Order to Cash and Operation of the company respective to contract management, project management and logistics.
- Financial planning and reporting activities being part of digitalization and automatization initiatives throughout the organization.
- Being trained on the main Finance concepts through virtual platforms and on the HPS methodology and use it to improve processes, solving problems and better use the agile visual management to monitor the business.
- Special Projects with development of financial and controlling standards and guidelines. May also contribute to the development of concepts and standards in the area of expertise based on operational experience.
- Maintains working relations with external financial experts (e.g. banks, financing institutions,etc).
- Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Management, Finance, Computer Science, Economics, or similar.
- Fluency in English at least C1
- Excellent knowledge of the full Microsoft Office 365 package
- Preferably solid knowledge for data visualization (like PowerBI or Qlik) or data manipulation (SQL, Python or Jedox)
- Analytical skills and Business Intelligence and Data Analytics Software tools Knowledge
- Good team player, collaborative problem solver and respectful of diversity
- Risk takers who challenge the status quo
- Self-starters who are results-oriented
- Flexibility and availability to move within national and international environment.
Site of work: Milano Nord Est.
Offer: 30 months of Apprenticeship - CCNL Chimico Farmaceutico / Ral range: from 24K to 30K
Kelly Services S.p.A., iscritta in data 26/11/2004 nell'Albo Informatico delle Agenzie per il Lavoro, Sez. I., prot. n. 1098-SG. I candidati ambosessi (L. 903/77) sono invitati a leggere sul sito www.kellyservices.it l'informativa sulla Privacy (Regolamento UE 2016/679).
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.