Kelly Finance & Accounting on behalf of Siemens Healthineers, is proud to look for a:
CS COUNTRY FINANCE
Mission and responsibilities:
The CS Country Finance manages all commercial / finance processes and act as the partner of the CS Head for all finance and commercial aspects of the business. He/She is responsible for all Service related controlling and reporting tasks, following local and HQ defined business objectives, to achieve the required business volume, operating profit, working capital optimization as well as highest customer satisfaction. The financial manager will be responsible for CS Finance Italy, performing a key role in the Italian Finance leadership team.
- Leadership of the CS Finance team, focusing on people development and motivation
- Partner of the CS Head for all finance and commercial aspects of the business
- Ensure commercial support for the sales organization / modality manager in order to leverage the business volume and profitability
- Responsible for the overall performance of the business, including New Order, Revenue, Gross Profit, FTEs, inventory level, etc
- Business administration activities: Planning and maintaining CS cost centers, operational governance of the finance operation (invoicing, etc), warranty costs, investments and write-offs, etc
- Approve quotation and pricing related to all service activities, calculation of internal and external hourly rates, calculation of spare part prices
- Execute monthly/quarterly reporting of CS key data to management and HQ (E2C, I3 reports) in accordance with ARTD 001.721.05
- Preparation of relevant Management & KPI reporting as basis for decision making
- Ensure compliance with Healthineers Yellow Book Guidelines (ARTD 001.721.05)
- Ensure compliance with Books & Records (Audit, RIC testing)
Qualifications and experiences:
* Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Finance, Industrial Engineering or related fields
* Substantial professional experience (5 to 8 years) in controlling and finance areas, within a mid to large size companies.
* Experience in people and team management.
Attributes and skills:
- Result oriented, strategy and innovation, collaboration and influence, Comunication skills, proactivity and leadership
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of other languages : nice to have
- Permanent Contract
- Ral 80 k
- Location: Milano
Kelly Services S.p.A., iscritta in data 26/11/2004 nell'Albo Informatico delle Agenzie per il Lavoro, Sez. I., prot. n. 1098-SG. I candidati ambosessi (L. 903/77) sono invitati a leggere sul sito www.kellyservices.it l'informativa sulla Privacy (Regolamento UE 2016/679).
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.