Kelly Financial Resources, for an International ratings agency, is looking for:
CREDIT ANALYST - ASSOCIATE - DIRECTOR
Key Activities & Responsibilities:
Working within the EMEA Corporate Finance Group, the candidate will take analytical responsibility for a
portfolio of Consumer & Healthcare credits mainly focusing on food, tobacco and consumer assignments.
The food sector is a growing area in EMEA corporate ratings and will likely involve collaboration with other
corporate teams in particular Leveraged Finance. Working with senior analysts, the candidate will be expected to assist in research reports in assigned coverage sectors.
- Present and discuss recommendations, ideas and facts effectively in writing and verbally to a rating committee;
- Show independent thought and insight on credit;
- Deliver quality outputs to internal and external parties within deadlines;
- Use effective questioning and listening skills in internal credit discussions and, under the supervision of senior analysts, those with external constituents;
- Keep fully up to date with market/industry developments and proactively manage his/her rating portfolio in response to credit events. This includes identifying areas to comment on externally (if a rating action is not deemed necessary) and discussing these with senior analysts;
- Conduct work in compliance with all relevant policies and procedures.
The position will entail some travelling within EMEA
- Bachelor Degree in Economics are a must;
- Strong financial analysis skills, including forwardlooking;
- Cash flow modelling, preferably from a credit or fixed income background;
- Industry experience of the tobacco, food and consumer sectors and familiarity with bond documentation;
- Fluency in all forms of written and spoken English and italian; further knowledge of other languages (French, ideally) would be beneficial;
- IT Knowledge: Microsoft Office, especially Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Personal Skills: ability to work in multi-cultural teams, analytical and problem solving skills, proactivity, attention to details, strong orientation to results and ability to manage multiple tasks with tight deadlines.
What we offer:
Kelly Services S.p.A., iscritta in data 26/11/2004 nell'Albo Informatico delle Agenzie per il Lavoro, Sez. I., prot. n. 1098-SG. I candidati ambosessi (L. 903/77) sono invitati a leggere sul sito www.kellyservices.it l'informativa sulla Privacy (Regolamento UE 2016/679).
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.