Kelly Scientific Resources, a leading company in Recruiting for scientific talent and professional profiles, for multinational company leader providing diagnostics solutions for clinical labs and hospitals, is looking for a:
TECHNICAL SUPPORT SPECIALIST DUTCH OR GERMAN SPEAKING
The candidate should be able to offer telephone scientific and technical support to customers working in hospitals and laboratories. The support will be provide on diagnostic kits and medical devices that require a scientific background and problem solving skills.
Technical support represents an increasing part of the offer made to the customer. The European Support Center is based in Strasbourg (France) and is providing technical and scientific support, professional training and logistics to our customers in Europe, USA, Africa and the Middle-East.
As a member of the Technical Support Team you will have an impact on our customers providing remote support in the technical & diagnostic area, for our full range of medical laboratory products. You will provide assistance and communicate with customers via email and telephone. You'll work with doctors and laboratory technician and will have an impact on people/patient health
- Scientific Background (Bachelor's degree or Master degree in Biology, Chemistry, Pharmacy, Biomedical Engineer, Biotechnology)
- Educated as medical laboratory technologist or biomedical background or in life sciences, possibly with some experience in customer relationship management or in a medical laboratory
- Knowledge of diagnostic kits and previous experience in laboratory or customer service is preferred but not necessary
- Dutch and/or German (mother tongue or fluent) and English (preferred certification in English language);
- Computer proficiency
- Problem solving and good communication skills
- Passionate about communication with people and customer focus
The company offers
- Initial training about the company products and the customer service activity, international and dynamic environment, opportunity to grow up within the company
- Deep technical training on the job and continuous education throughout your entire carrier
- Opportunity to work in a multicultural and stimulating environment
Job Location: Starsbourg (France)
Kelly Services S.p.A., iscritta in data 26/11/2004 nell'Albo Informatico delle Agenzie per il Lavoro, Sez. I., prot. n. 1098-SG. I candidati ambosessi (L. 903/77) sono invitati a leggere sul sito www.kellyservices.it l'informativa sulla Privacy (Regolamento UE 2016/679).
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.