Kelly Financial Resources, with more than 65 offices around the world, is the Kelly Services division specialized in recruiting and selecting staff both with indefinite and definite contracts in fields such as Administration, Accounting, Finance, Banking and Insurance. For further information, please visit www.kellyservices.it.
Kelly Financial Resources, for an international company is looking for a:
Key Activities & Responsibilities:
The resource, reporting to the Group Consolidation Manager, will be dedicated mainly to:
* Assisting in preparation and review of annual and monthly consolidated financial statements and related footnote disclosures and supporting detail schedules (ITA GAAP and US GAAP)
* Performing, together with the Group Consolidation Manager and the team, the financial closing and reporting in OneStream consolidation tool
* Assisting with a "hands on" approach the new acquired companies' finance team in the integration phase, ensuring that all the accounting and finance actions are taken to have a timely and accurate financial data to be included in the consolidate accounts
* Prepare and manage the Group accounting Manual
* Prepare internal procedures and perform internal controls on the financial statements and processes of all the subsidiaries in Europe in order to timely identify errors and risk areas
* Day by day interfacing with local subsidiaries in order to gather timely financial information
* Assisting auditors during the year-end audit
* Continuing to be updated on ITA and US GAAP
Qualification and Skills
* A Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance
* 5-6 years of experience in Finance and Accounting department of multinational companies, of which at least 3 years in Audit/Financial Advisory
* Good knowledge of ITA GAAP and US GAAP
* Experience in SOX or 262 compliance gathered in advisory or multinational companies
* Good knowledge of the main consolidation ERP tools; knowledge of Onestream is a plus
* Fluent in English; knowledge of a second language is a plus
* Well organized, strong communicator, proactive, resilient and team player
* Willing to learn, hands on with a keen attention to detail
* Microsoft Excel skills to advanced level
Location: Trezzano sul Naviglio (MI)
Kelly Services S.p.A., iscritta in data 26/11/2004 nell'Albo Informatico delle Agenzie per il Lavoro, Sez. I., prot. n. 1098-SG. I candidati ambosessi (L. 903/77) sono invitati a leggere sul sito www.kellyservices.it l'informativa sulla Privacy (art. 13 D.Lgs.196/2003).
Kelly Services S.p.A., iscritta in data 26/11/2004 nell'Albo Informatico delle Agenzie per il Lavoro, Sez. I., prot. n. 1098-SG. I candidati ambosessi (L. 903/77) sono invitati a leggere sul sito www.kellyservices.it l'informativa sulla Privacy (Regolamento UE 2016/679).
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.