Kelly Services is searching for an international aerospace Company:
SPACE RIDER PAYLOAD INTERFACE OFFICER
The Space Rider Payload Interface Officer will be under the direct authority of the Space Rider Payload Manager.
The person assigned to this role will be focal point of SRS MPCB Customers interface, he/she will develop the management tools to define and finalise the Customer launch preparation and implementation process and prepare it for the future exploitation phase.
Detailed Task Description:
In this context, the major tasks (non-exhaustive list) shall be:
- Preparation and issue of Announcements of Opportunity, Requests for Information and other pre-contractual documentation
- Contractual documentation drafting activities for all Customers, including preparation of the Statements of Work and Launch Service Agreements
- Preparation and maintenance of the Payloads Aggregate Register along all the flight preparation phases,
- Contribute to preparation and maintenance of the Payloads Interface Control Documentation including all flight operational aspects, monitor technical coherence with Customer needs
- Follow up of market survey, Customer hunting and analysis activities either sub contracted to potential broker entities or implemented
- Contribution to the definition and evolution of the Space Rider Exploitation logic and business case, preparation of the necessary formal documentation, discussion and follow up for finalization with the relevant internal and external entities
- Definition and maintenance of Payloads financial budget assessment tools and summaries
- Contribution to the analysis of MPCB Aggregate revenue and flight cost assessment for MF and projection for subsequent flights for optimisation of this parameter
- Support to Payload Manager on input data for decisions on Customer selection logic and assessment of MPCB Customer configuration alternatives where necessary
- Detailed contractual follow up of the Customers Flight Service Agreements and routine interface with Customers
- Contribution to the preparation of internal and external papers and project documentation
- Support to Payload Manager on negotiations to reach contractual agreements with Payload Customers according to SRS Project objectives, both for MF and in preparation of future flights
- Contribution to the section reporting for the area of responsibility
Specific Competence Requirements
- Senior level of technical skills and command of the English language - both written and spoken. Knowledge of other European languages (particularly Italian) will be considered an asset.
- Experience of at least five years gained in the role in the aerospace sector.
- Outstanding structured and self-organising work attitude.
- Good communication skills in view of team work, very good organizational skills, capacity to work under pressure and to cope with stress and deadlines.
University Master Degree in Aerospace Engineering or related titles.
Executive Master in Business Administration.
Qualification and Category, Pay and Conditions will be related to the the seniority of the Candidate
Place of work: Rome (South)
Kelly Services S.p.A., iscritta in data 26/11/2004 nell'Albo Informatico delle Agenzie per il Lavoro, Sez. I., prot. n. 1098-SG. I candidati ambosessi (L. 903/77) sono invitati a leggere sul sito www.kellyservices.it l'informativa sulla Privacy (Regolamento UE 2016/679).
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.