Kelly Financial Resources, on behalf of Davide Campari Milano NV, is proud to look for:
MASTER DATA SPECIALIST
This role is part of Campari Group, in particular it sits into GBS organization.
GBS is a Global Business Services (GBS) organization inside our Company, that works as the evolution of a Shared Service Center, focused on end-to-end process continuous improvement and innovation, as well as cost reduction.
Our GBS organization deploys services for Campari Group markets and internal Campari Group Functions, through the execution from an external service provider (BPO) on different areas. In Campari Group, today, processes and transactions in scope vary from Finance to Supply Chain.
Key Responsibilities and Activities
The role of Master Data Specialist is responsible of the following activities:
- Supervises the creation and maintenance of Vendors, Customers and Materials master data, executed by our external service provider (BPO)
- Supports the delivery of services in line with Service Level Agreement and Operational Level Agreement according to the Service Agreements with the external provider
- Facilitates the alignment among Legal Entities and Group Functions involved (Supply Chain, Finance, for instance)
- This role is dedicated to change management actions identified and shared, with the aim to improve internal process and standards
- Supports the Master Data Manager in the introduction and implementation of new procedures for a continuous improvement on services delivered, working closely with external service provider and in strong alignment with 2 departments: Campari Global Governance and Global Supply Chain organization.
Internal: Local LEs, Global/Regional/Local Supply chain organizations, Group FP&A team, Group IT team, Internal Audit, etc.
External: external service provider, external auditors and consultants.
Education / Professional Qualifications
- Master Degree in relevant disciplines (Engineering/Business Administration)
- SAP proficiency
- Specialist user of MS Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Fluent English is mandatory; a second language is a plus.
- Deep knowledge and experience of Campari processes and organization
- Result oriented, respecting deadlines
- Strong End-to-End process view, understanding all interdependencies
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work cross functions and cultures, in full alignment with all organizations involved to secure the onboarding and buy-in of key stakeholders
- Methodic, precise, pays attention to details
- Pragmatic, hands-on approach, problem solver
Sesto San Giovanni (Mi)
What we offer
Attention: only the applications received through this channel will be taken into consideration; Applications forwarded to other contacts will not be taken into consideration.
Kelly Services S.p.A., registered since 11/26/2004 in the Staffing Agencies Computer Register, Sect. I., prot. no. 1098-SG. Candidates of either sex (according to L. 903/77) are kindly invited to read the Privacy Statement on www.kellyservices.it (art. 13 D.Lgs.196/2003).
Davide Campari-Milano S.p.A., together with its affiliates (Gruppo Campari), is a major player in the global beverage sector, trading in over 190 nations around the world with leading positions in Europe and the Americas. The Group was founded in 1860 and today is the sixth-largest player worldwide in the premium spirits industry. The Group's portfolio, with over 50 brands, spans spirits, the core business, wines and soft drinks. Internationally renowned brands include Aperol, Appleton Estate, Campari, Cinzano, SKYY Vodka and Wild Turkey.
Kelly Services S.p.A., iscritta in data 26/11/2004 nell'Albo Informatico delle Agenzie per il Lavoro, Sez. I., prot. n. 1098-SG. I candidati ambosessi (L. 903/77) sono invitati a leggere sul sito www.kellyservices.it l'informativa sulla Privacy (Regolamento UE 2016/679).
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.