Kelly Services S.p.A., a US multinational company leading in providing workforce solutions, since more than 70 years offers interesting opportunities to qualified candidates all over the world. For further information, please visit www.kellyservices.it
Kelly Services in Milano, for NutraQ are looking for a Senior Marketeer, who is passionate about beauty and personal care products.
We are searching for a highly dedicated marketer who is passionate about beauty and cosmeceutical products, but most of all experienced within digital sales and marketing.
NutraQ is a respected and fast-growing sales and marketing company providing high quality health and beauty products and services direct to our consumers, improving their everyday life. The Group is headquartered in Oslo with offices in in Sweden, Denmark, Finland the Czech Republic and the Netherlands with a total of 145 employees and a revenue of more than half a billion NOK.
The NutraQ Group develops, produces and distributes a broad range of high-quality products carefully selected and approved by our R&D and CSR departments.
Our culture is based on our core values; Responsible, Respectful, Innovative and Brave.
Oslo Skin Lab (OSL) is one of NutraQ's strongest and fast-growing concepts within the beauty segment.
"The Solution" is a high-quality collagen powder which can reduce wrinkles and improve the surface of the skin when taken orally. This is confirmed by solid studies. The product has only been on the market for a bit more than two years in the Nordic countries but has nevertheless managed to become well-known amongst our target group. We are growing rapidly in all countries where we are present and are now planning to expand our business to Italy.
We are selling directly to customers from our website, so our focus is to be visible in all relevant digital channels, such as native ad's, Google and social media, in order to drive traffic to our site. We are also working with a huge number of influencers. You will be responsible for our sales activities and marketing in Italy.
Area of responsibility and tasks
You will with the support of a NutraQ and global OSL team play a vital role in establishing our presence in Italy by ensuring we are present in all media where suitable and needed in order to sell our product in a profitable manner. To succeed, we believe you love sales and possess ability to build good relations within the business. We are monitoring the results from our marketing on daily basis, as our KPI's are both sales volume, CPO and churn rate.
Main tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Establishing and negotiating agreements with relevant partners, in addition of being point of contact
- Search for and establish cooperation with relevant influencers
- Networking in relevant contexts; PR/publicity
- Media planning, -negotiation and - purchases: responsible for material and necessary tracking
- Monitor sales results, analyse and optimize campaigns
- Operate our Italian Social Media channels, publish content and answering questions. Campaigns in cooperation with relevant partners
- Follow e-mail strategy for both active and passive customers, as well as increasing our database with new leads
- TV ads: book campaigns and analyse results
- Adapt material/content to the Italian marked, culture and language
- Minimum 3 years of work experience within marketing, preferably B2C
- Completed education within economics, marketing or project management
- Fluent in Italian and English, written and orally
- Good understanding of financial numbers
- Experience from project management
- Experience from membership programs/subscription would be an advantage
We think you:
- Positive and passionate towards your work and team members
- Are triggered by new opportunities
- Have a profound interest in sales, and consider yourself to be results-driven
- Are independent and appreciate the opportunity to take ownership of a new brand
- Consider negotiations a fun challenge
- Take initiative and have a strong ability to follow through with tasks
Position available from now for 6 months Ral 30- 40k Trade National Labour
Strong possibility for permanent contract.
Working place: Milan
Kelly Services S.p.A., enrolled since 11/26/2004 in the Staffing Agencies Computer Register, Sect. I., prot. no. 1098-SG. Candidates of either sex (see L. 903/77) are kindly invited to read our Privacy Statement on www.kellyservices.it (art. no.13 Lgs. Decree 196/2003).
Kelly Services S.p.A., iscritta in data 26/11/2004 nell'Albo Informatico delle Agenzie per il Lavoro, Sez. I., prot. n. 1098-SG. I candidati ambosessi (L. 903/77) sono invitati a leggere sul sito www.kellyservices.it l'informativa sulla Privacy (Regolamento UE 2016/679).
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.