Kelly Services S.p.A., a US multinational company leading in providing workforce solutions, since more than 70 years offers interesting opportunities to qualified candidates all over the world. For further information, please visit www.kellyservices.it
Kelly Services in Milano, for NutraQ are looking for a brilliant, responsible, trustworthy and independent HR resource who wants to be part of an important development project in Milan
NutraQ is a respected international company within the health and beauty industry. In a sustainable way we develop, produce and distribute a broad range of high-quality products directly to consumer through a digital and subscription-based business model.
The global headquarter is located in Oslo, and we have established offices in Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Slovakia, the Czech Republic, Poland and the Netherlands. Our business culture is based on our core values; Responsible, Respectful, Innovative and Brave.
We are more than 170 employees representing specialists, researchers, marketers, controllers, HR, IT, Business intelligence, project leaders and office administration, all with one purpose in common - always searching for new sources to help people live better everyday lives.
HR and Office Coordinator
We are looking for an experienced and dedicated team member who will be a part of an international HR team and report to the HR Director. The role is responsible for setting up our office in Milan and ensure that all HR and office infrastructure is in place. You will have the opportunity to work across the NutraQ Group with the headquarter departments such as finance/accounting, IT, R&D and Supply Chain as a trusted partner in the project of entering the Italian market and establishing a company in Italy.
With the support of NutraQ Headquarter in Oslo you will:
- Identify, negotiate and setting up the office location in Milan, if needed with the support of a real estate agency
- Ensure that HR and Office Operations are in line with the group strategy and local laws and regulations
- Coordinate contracts and agreement on behalf of NutraQ
- Establish legal HR/Office documentation (employment agreements, internal guidelines, employee handbook, GDPR)
- Be the contact point for authorities and partners
- Responsible for office budget and operational cost in line with HR Director
- Establish and follow up payroll partner and employee benefits such as pension, insurance etc.
- Recrutiment and Onboarding of new employees
- General HR and Office inquiries and follow up
- HSE (occupational health and safety management and follow up, statistics and reporting)
- Support NutraQ departments and be the coordinating point of contact in establishment of the Italian legal company and related matters.
- Relevant HR education
- Experience from similar position and area of responsibility
- 5 years of experience from HR /office administration
- Solid knowledge and experience within Italian employment law /legislations Experience from using HR systems
- Good Office 365 and presentation skills
- Excellent language and presentation skills in Italian and English
* Responsible and high level of integrity
* A strong analytical mindset
* Hard working and self-driven
* Fearless and eager to meet new existing challenges every day
* Energetic team-player with genuine interest and care for people
Position available from now for 6 months Ral 50-60k Trade National Labour
Possibility for a permanent contract once the legal company is established
Working place: Milan
Kelly Services S.p.A., enrolled since 11/26/2004 in the Staffing Agencies Computer Register, Sect. I., prot. no. 1098-SG. Candidates of either sex (see L. 903/77) are kindly invited to read our Privacy Statement on www.kellyservices.it (art. no.13 Lgs. Decree 196/2003).
Kelly Services S.p.A., iscritta in data 26/11/2004 nell'Albo Informatico delle Agenzie per il Lavoro, Sez. I., prot. n. 1098-SG. I candidati ambosessi (L. 903/77) sono invitati a leggere sul sito www.kellyservices.it l'informativa sulla Privacy (Regolamento UE 2016/679).
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.