Kelly Services S.p.A, for an important multinational company, active in the agriculture solutions field, is looking for an
Main missions and tasks:
- Ensures data completeness and correctness for all Italian employees in the HR Information System (MyPeople) & employee files.
- Identifies non-compliant situations (labor law, collective agreement, internal policies), proposes and implements corrective actions (after validation by n+1).
- Clarifies local HR administration processes and suggests improvements
- Recommends and implements changes to be made in terms of the application of the labor law and HR management.
- Acts as HR relay for local teams
- Deploys group HR processes, encourage and trains teams to understand and use them
- Support the development of existing and future structures (recruitment, training, HR administration)
- Liaise with local business managers on her/his domain of responsibilities
- Identifies, proposes and implements new HR services suppliers common to the 2 local companies (payroll, legal support, recruitment) with strong english speaking capability. Acts as relay to these providers.
- Participates in the development of a "group" culture and facilitates exchanges between entities
- Participates in the design of the future organization of the local HR function
- Produces a monthly report on its activity (in addition to weekly follow-ups with n+1)
- Regular business travels to Bologna (at least 2/month)
- Occasional business travels (max 4 times a year) in other European countries (France or Portugal)
Key Performance Indicators:
- Project management approach of the new HR services implementation
- Monthly payroll running from MyPeople to provider
- HR processes: completion rate and respect of schedules
- Reporting: monthly indicators on time and explanation of deviations / variations
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree
- 6 to 8 years of experience in HR roles
- Experienced HR generalist in small size companies with multiple entities
- Good knowledge of Italian labor law
- Knowledge of the CCNL Commercio e Terziaro Confcommercio is a strong asset
- Italian mother tongue / fluent
- English fluent
Skills & behaviors
- Assertive, autonomous & self-starter
- Curious & positive attitude
- Strong analysis and synthesis skills
- Emotional and interpersonal intelligence
- Flexibility & adaptability
- Problem solving attitude
- Ability to work with remote colleagues, to keep contact and generate trust
- Intercultural mindset
- Comfortable with information technologies tools
Kelly Services S.p.A., iscritta in data 26/11/2004 nell'Albo Informatico delle Agenzie per il Lavoro, Sez. I., prot. n. 1098-SG. I candidati ambosessi (L. 903/77) sono invitati a leggere sul sito www.kellyservices.it l'informativa sulla Privacy (Regolamento UE 2016/679).
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.