Kelly Financial Resources in Milan for an important Customer , is looking for :
- Execute accounting suppliers management.
- Manage administrative documentation associated with Customer Contract.
- Responsible for works of ordinary and extraordinary building maintenance.
- Formal Policy Setting Responsibilities
- Formally responsible for providing input into policies associated with the job's purpose and essential responsibilities.
- Routine Decision Making / Problem Solving
- Invoice approval for payment and requesting of documentation internally and/or externally.
- Invoicing to customer in accordance with Contract and Credit Manager.
- VAT Application of any contract.
- Formal Supervisory Responsibility
- Pay supplier & to take care about bank reconciliation
- High school/ Bachelor Degree
- Less than 3 year of experience in a structured company
- English knowledge (B1/B2)
Offer : Ral 26k to 30k 18 Mounths of fixed term contract
Site of work : Varese (Lombardia)
Kelly Services S.p.A., iscritta in data 26/11/2004 nell'Albo Informatico delle Agenzie per il Lavoro, Sez. I., prot. n. 1098-SG. I candidati ambosessi (L. 903/77) sono invitati a leggere sul sito www.kellyservices.it l'informativa sulla Privacy (Regolamento UE 2016/679).
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.