Search & Selection è il servizio di Kelly Services completamente dedicato alla ricerca e selezione di personale altamente specializzato e qualificato.
Kelly Services for an IT customer, leader in AI - machine learning sector, is looking for a
FRONTEND SOFTWARE DEVELOPER JUNIOR AND SENIOR
- Develop new features as part of an Agile team
- Ensure the delivery of high-quality solutions to agreed specifications and within agreed performances
- Assure the corrective maintenance
- Drive innovation by coming up with new ideas for our products and processes;
- Point out issues with the existing architectures and codes on different projects, followed by active involvement in order to clean it up
- Refining and identifying interaction design solutions directly in design-by-code, receiving input from the UX/UI team, the customers and other team
- Participate to conception and validate key changes on application
- Providing technical mentoring to the team and keep them motivated
- High School or University degree in Engineering or in Computer Science or in a related field
- Experience in team leadership/mentoring
- Experience with modern software development standards (code review, continuous integration, distributed source control)
- Experience in Proficient in .NET framework 6+/.NET Core with C# is a plus
- Experience with Python is a plus
- Proficient in English
- Driving licence
- Possibility to work for a highly innovative company in full expansion
- An appropriate package to attract the best talent
- Workplace: Torino (50%+ smartworking)
Kelly Services S.p.A., iscritta in data 26/11/2004 nell'Albo Informatico delle Agenzie per il Lavoro, Sez. I., prot. n. 1098-SG. I candidati ambosessi (L. 903/77) sono invitati a leggere sul sito www.kellyservices.it l'informativa sulla Privacy (Regolamento UE 2016/679).
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.