Kelly Scientific Resources, a division of Kelly Services, is the global leader in scientific recruitment. With more than 120 locations in 16 countries and 4 continents, we offer candidates opportunities to work with international clients in a variety of technical, management and leadership roles.
Kelly Scientific Resources, on behalf of Davide Campari Milano N.V. is proud to look for:
FACTORY FOOD SAFETY LEADER - INDUSTRIAL HYGIENIST
The Factory Food Safety Leader/Industrial Hygienist ensures that basic conditions and activities necessary to establish, implement and maintain a hygienic environment are considered throughout the whole manufacturing process and related activities.
Work closely with factory team and regional team to ensure food safety and product quality are built into manufacturing activities as well as new products/manufacturing processes. This will be accomplished through support to development and deployment as:
- HACCP and Food Safety system management;
- Hygienic design and zoning assessment;
- Validation of Critical Control Point;
- Development and validation of the factory Cleaning and Disinfection Program;
- Guidance and interpretation of spoilage risk;
- Ingredient, finish product and process microbiological risk assessment;
- Assist manufacturing team in hygiene and Food safety related matters;
- Thermal process design, verification and validation;
- Control for microbiological specification and product microbiological data analysis.
- Implement, promote and sustain the Campari Quality and Food Safety Guidelines and Policy;
- Leading the implementation and certification for FSSC 22000;
- Apply and promote the continuously improvement of processes and procedures to guarantee food safety, quality and regulatory compliance in order to deliver efficient processes and successful Right First Time fundamentals;
- Develop and implement product/line specific procedures and training for Hygiene and Food Safety pre-requisites program in the plant;
- Ensure that environmental monitoring (pathogen and spoilage Y&M) is performed and evaluated in an appropriate manner;
- Follow up and manage studies and assessment in the area of food safety;
- Assure the proper maintenance of appropriate food safety technical documentation and training for quality operations. This includes but is not limited to Campari policies/procedures maintenance, HACCP, specification maintenance, minim requirements, SOP and SSOP maintenance, as well as in-process quality documentation and traceability;
- Provide support as industrial hygienist/microbiologist in development and/or the validation of product specific guidelines, tools, microbiological risk assessment, gaps closure and alternative methods for microbiology and training;
- Active member of Campari Group Q&FS working group;
- FS and QS;
- Quality KPI's - MRQ;
- SPC Tools and TQM tools;
- Consumer Complaint Communication Process.
- Annual Plant Goals aligned with the Management Review of Quality Process (RFT, Consumer Complaint Reduction, Defect reduction, Cost of Non Quality, Supplier Audits, etc);
- Employee Development/succession Planning;
- Individual goals aligned with implementing and maintaining a quality culture;
Main Competencies Required
- Highly developed sense of observation;
- Solution finding;
- Highly developed ability to communicate efficiently internally and externally to explain in meaningful terms the FS and d Hygienic requirements;
- Very good team player. Needs to be firm but have diplomacy and ability to influence behaviours;
- Excellent networking and communication skills;
- Good listening skills, auditing skills, and good initiative and autonomy;
- Fluent in English;
- Flexibility to travel for short and mid-term missions;
Skills & Knowledge
- Higher education in food science, food microbiology or equivalent;
- Several years of practical experience as hygienist, factory quality or production function;
- Advanced Knowledge of the Thermal Process, Preservation Systems, Carbonated Soft Drinks and Aseptic Product Category;
- Advanced knowledge of GMP and hygienic design;
- Advanced knowledge of HACCP and microbial potential hazards;
- In depth knowledge of CIP (cleaning in place) equipment functionality and be knowledgeable of trouble shooting techniques;
- PCQI certified and FSSC lead auditor trained;
- Advanced Knowledge of GFSI standards;
- Good knowledge of physical, chemical, allergens hazards;
- Good knowledge about latest methods, trends and developments in micro-food safety.
Novi Ligure (AL)
What we offer:
Attention: only the applications received through this channel will be taken into consideration; Applications forwarded to other contacts will not be taken into consideration.
Kelly Services S.p.A., iscritta in data 26/11/2004 nell'Albo Informatico delle Agenzie per il Lavoro, Sez. I., prot. n. 1098-SG. I candidati ambosessi (L. 903/77) sono invitati a leggere sul sito www.kellyservices.it l'informativa sulla Privacy (Regolamento UE 2016/679).
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.