Kelly Services S.p.A., a US multinational company leading in providing workforce solutions, since more than 70 years offers interesting opportunities to qualified candidates all over the world. For further information, please visit www.kellyservices.it
Kelly Services in Milano, for An American company based in Milan, are looking for:
EMEA MARKETING MANAGER temporary position
The EMEA Partner Marketing Manager is responsible for driving the joint-marketing strategy, plan, campaigns and program with our focus Partners. Critical elements to this role include day-to-day interaction with our Distributors, Partners, Sales and Marketing teams. The role will also require this person to work very closely with our worldwide partner team to drive adoption of global programs into our region. We are looking for a candidate who can owns the full partner marketing mix from planning stage to ROI analysis.
- Own the strategic partner marketing strategy, planning and reporting processes
- Build joint marketing plans with our focus Distributors and Partners to drive demand for our joint solutions.
- Manage the Channel Communication Programs
- Drive the partner pipeline generation targets and manage joint demand generation programs
- Support the organization of EMEA partners events.
- Provide monthly and quarterly reporting and ROI on joint investment program.
- Internal and external budget communication.
- Marketing experience
- Knowledge of the IT Industry in B2B environment.
- Strong project management skills across Austria, Switzerland, Italy
- Experience in working with sales in driving pipeline and revenue
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in Italian, English (mandatory), Germany would be a "plus" but not necessary.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and as part of a virtual team
- Excellent analytical skills
- Willing to travel to attend business meeting, events
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Marketing
Position available from now for 12 months Ral 40-50k (or plus) Trade National Labour
Working place: Milan
Kelly Services S.p.A., enrolled since 11/26/2004 in the Staffing Agencies Computer Register, Sect. I., prot. no. 1098-SG. Candidates of either sex (see L. 903/77) are kindly invited to read our Privacy Statement on www.kellyservices.it (art. no.13 Lgs. Decree 196/2003).Kelly Services S.p.A., a US multinational company leading in providing workforce solutions, since more than 60 years offers interesting opportunities to qualified candidates all over the world. For further information, please visit www.kellyservices.it
Kelly Services S.p.A., iscritta in data 26/11/2004 nell'Albo Informatico delle Agenzie per il Lavoro, Sez. I., prot. n. 1098-SG. I candidati ambosessi (L. 903/77) sono invitati a leggere sul sito www.kellyservices.it l'informativa sulla Privacy (Regolamento UE 2016/679).
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.