Kelly Services is searching for an international aerospace Company:
DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT OFFICER
The Candidate will be responsible for documentation reception from internal and external entities, registration in the IT tool used for document management (Eclipse-Polaris), notification/distribution to recipients, for both documentation archiving and technical reviews support purposes.
Detailed Task Description:
- Reception of documents (internal and external to the organization) through the approved documentation exchange tools.
- Registration of documents in the approved IT document management tool (Eclipse, DCCM module), according to the applicable Projects structure, documentation classification and related access rights. Documentation include also limited distribution documents, for which a dedicated encrypted DCCM module is available.
- Distribution of the documents according to agreed distribution list and in line with security requirements.
- Coordinate with Industrial partners (Prime/Sub-contractors) data/documents exchange in efficient and security requirements compliant way.
- Set up Technical Reviews at both system and sub-system level, ensuring the appropriate creation of review and upload of related supporting documents in Eclipse and make the data packages available in the Eclipse eRID module.
- Perform periodical check /verification of Eclipse-Polaris (Accordingly to Security operation rules), including -but not limited to- verification of the quality and integrity of the metadata, the coherence of the data base, the version management of the documents, removal of duplications if any, the folder assignment.
Specific Competence Requirements
- Senior level of technical writing skills and command of the English language - both written and spoken. Knowledge of other European languages (particularly Italian) will be considered an asset.
- Experience of at least two years gained in the role and in documentation management, preferably in the aerospace sector
- High degree of (desktop) computer literacy, knowledge of registration in the IT tool used for document management (Eclipse-Polaris), and MS-Office products (particularly Word, PowerPoint, Excel). Knowledge of relational database concepts will be considered an asset.
- Outstanding structured and self-organising work attitude including attention to detail.
- Good communication skills in view of team work, very good organizational skills, capacity to work under pressure and to cope with stress and dead lines
- High discretion and confidentiality, in view of the sensitive documentation management role, for which Authorities' preventive security screening might be envisaged.
Master's degree qualification, preferably in engineering or related discipline, with experience in industrial processes.
Qualification and Category, Pay and Conditions will be related to the seniority of the candidate
Place of work: Rome (South)
Kelly Services S.p.A., iscritta in data 26/11/2004 nell'Albo Informatico delle Agenzie per il Lavoro, Sez. I., prot. n. 1098-SG. I candidati ambosessi (L. 903/77) sono invitati a leggere sul sito www.kellyservices.it l'informativa sulla Privacy (Regolamento UE 2016/679).
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.