Kelly Services S.p.A., a US multinational company leading in providing workforce solutions, since more than 70 years offers interesting opportunities to qualified candidates all over the world. For further information, please visit www.kellyservices.it
We are looking for:
DIGITAL MARKETING INTERNSHIP
an enthusiastic marketing interns to join our marketing department and provide creative and innovative ideas that will support us to achieve our goals. It could be an internship as well as a graduation assignment or dissertation.
This role is part of the Marketing team of our International Business unit. In addition, you will work closely with the team of Data and Digital Marketing.
Currently, we have three areas where we require the support of an intern:
- Building Marketing Automation platform and Communication workflows to improve Customer and Candidate Journey and Experience
- Analyzing and proposing the improvement of current Social Media Strategy. Defining new channels to attract key audiences
- Analyzing the UX of Kelly websites and recommending the improvement.
As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our International and country marketing team in all stages of marketing projects and campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand, and maintain our marketing channels and platforms.
This Internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment.
The internship may last from up to 12 months.
We are looking for interns from the following countries: Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Portugal, UK, Switzerland.
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Fluent oral and written English
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Some familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics, Google Adwords, UX) will be a plus
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
Working place: Milan
If you wish to apply for this position, please send an updated resume, specifying the consent to the personal data treatment according to the legislative decree 196/2003
Kelly Services S.p.A., enrolled since 11/26/2004 in the Staffing Agencies Computer Register, Sect. I., prot. no. 1098-SG. Candidates of either sex (see L. 903/77) are kindly invited to read our Privacy Statement on www.kellyservices.it (art. no.13 Lgs. Decree 196/2003).
Kelly Services S.p.A., iscritta in data 26/11/2004 nell'Albo Informatico delle Agenzie per il Lavoro, Sez. I., prot. n. 1098-SG. I candidati ambosessi (L. 903/77) sono invitati a leggere sul sito www.kellyservices.it l'informativa sulla Privacy (Regolamento UE 2016/679).
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.