Kelly Services is searching for an international aerospace Company:
CYBER SECURITY SPECIALIST- AEROSPACE SECTOR
The Candidate will be responsible for the daily management of all IT and cyber-related security aspects.
This position is integrated in the Corporate Security and Compliance Officer Service.
Detailed Task Description
- Supervise and ensure the security of the Directorate Communications and Information Systems ("CIS") Corporate and Space System.
- Implement the security of the Communications and Information Systems in accordance with an Information Security management System on the basis of security risk assessment conducted throughout the project or programme lifetime.
- Follow-up for the project or programme Security Risk Management.
- Define, maintain and ensure the implementation of the system-specific security requirements statements of the Communications and Information Systems and any interconnections with external "CIS", at Corporate and Space Project Levels, for endorsement by the internal Security Accreditation Authority.
- Ensure the acceptance tests for implemented security measures are performed and certify the Communications and Information Systems installation and deployment.
- Specify and document the system security operating procedures for approval by the internal Security Accreditation Authority.
- Ensure the definition and proposal of the Cyber Security Implementation Policy and support Implementation plan.
- Implement or verify the correct implementation of the relevant Security Operations Procedures.
- Advise the relevant Configuration Control and Management Boards on the security implications of proposed changes to Communications and Information Systems software, hardware, firmware and/or operating procedures.
- Provide reports and recommendations for security improvements and less learned.
- Report any security breaches, vulnerabilities or anomalies in accordance with the Security Directives and policy on the management of security.
- Take any necessary security actions to contain security breaches in the event of a security incident concerning the Communications and Information Systems for which he/she is responsible.
- Participate as auditors or inspectors as part of the internal Security Office auditing or inspection of Communications and Information Systems for which he/she is not responsible (only when requested).
- Act as sub-registry registrar for the specific classified area.
Specific Competence Requirements
- Senior level of technical skills and command of the English language - both written and spoken. Knowledge of other European languages (particularly Italian) will be considered an asset.
- Experience of at least four years gained in the role, preferably in the aerospace sector.
- Outstanding structured and self-organising work attitude.
- Good communication skills in view of team work, very good organizational skills, capacity to work under pressure and to cope with stress and deadlines.
- High discretion and confidentiality, in view of the sensitive documentation management role.
- University Master Degree, preferably in IT engineering / Cyber Security domain.
Qualification and Category, Pay and Conditions will be related to the seniority of the Candidate
Place of work: Rome (South)
Kelly Services S.p.A., iscritta in data 26/11/2004 nell'Albo Informatico delle Agenzie per il Lavoro, Sez. I., prot. n. 1098-SG. I candidati ambosessi (L. 903/77) sono invitati a leggere sul sito www.kellyservices.it l'informativa sulla Privacy (Regolamento UE 2016/679).
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.