Kelly Services S.p.A., a US multinational company leading in providing workforce solutions, since more than 70 years offers interesting opportunities to qualified candidates all over the world. For further information, please visit www.kellyservices.it
NutraQ is a respected international company within the health and beauty industry. In a sustainable way they develop, produce and distribute a broad range of high-quality products directly to consumer through a digital and subscription-based business model. The first concept to be introduced to Italian market is Oslo Skin Lab (OSL) - one of NutraQ's strongest and fast-growing concepts within the beauty segment.
The global headquarter is located in Oslo, and so far the company has established business in Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Slovakia, the Czech Republic, Poland and the Netherlands but they are only just getting started and have a clear vision of a further dynamic expansion. NutraQ's business culture is based on 4 core values - Responsible, Respectful, Innovative and Brave.
NutraQ is more than 180 employees representing carefully "hand-picked" specialists in various departments, all with one purpose in common - always searching for new sources to help people live better everyday lives.
CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST/AGENT
For NutraQ, Kelly Services in Milano is currently looking for a customer-oriented person with a sales flair, precise and accurate in customer care, who will join our new location in Milano. As one of the first people employed in new Italian office, this person will have great influence on shaping the work environment in the newest company location in the heart of world fashion capital, acting and living by the NutraQ values. The Customer Service Specialist/Agent will be working with some of the most fast-growing brands in NutraQ an act as voice of the company towards our customers as an intermediary between NutraQ and the Italian customers.
Area of responsibility
- Handling all incoming and outgoing communication with clients - calls, emails, mail, returns, according to agreed routines and processes
- Ensuring correct and timely execution of orders
- Issuing and archiving order documentation (invoices, corrections) and monthly reporting to finance and accounting departaments
- Making maximum effort to retain customers in the existing membership & when possible, cross-sell/upsell
- Following corporate core values, acting on approved plans and according to company guidelines
The candidate will have opportunity to grow professionally along with the company and will be given a possibility to build their own team of Customer Service professionals in the near future.
- Customer Services workflow organisation - distribution of tasks within Customer Service
- Coaching, feedback sessions to Customer Services agents and backup for agents when needed
- Onboarding new agents on Customer Services systems and processes
- Deviations reporting (known, suspected, confirmed and unconfirmed)
- Meeting set KPIs
How does the ideal candidate look like?
- Experience from call center, customer service or position facing a customer for at least 2-3 years
- Good knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Excellent communication and sales skills
- Able to organize work, prioritize tasks and adapt quickly
- Proactive and problem-solving attitude
- Self sufficient, responsible and reliable
- Fluent Italian and professional in English (oral & written)
- Willingness to learn and listen in order to accurately respond to client's needs
Nice to have:
- Experience leading a small team/department, organizing workflow of a team
- Experience in working with various CRM systems
- Interest in beauty products
- Basic knowledge of invoicing rules
What does NutraQ offer?
- High level of involvement and autonomy and great influence on shaping the working environment in new regional office
- Take part in establishing the Italian Customer Service with premium beauty products within a solid international company
- Highly skilled international teams of co-workers and a collaborative working environment
- Opportunity for stable employment, competency development/trainings/courses in an international company with presence in 8 countries and clear vision of further expansion
- Attractive benefit package, including holiday apartments at Trysil (NO) and in Marbella (ES) and complimentary products for own use
- 1 extra vacation days per year
- Fun dynamic place to work with social events and gatherings
Working place: Milan
Kelly Services S.p.A., enrolled since 11/26/2004 in the Staffing Agencies Computer Register, Sect. I., prot. no. 1098-SG. Candidates of either sex (see L. 903/77) are kindly invited to read our Privacy Statement on www.kellyservices.it (art. no.13 Lgs. Decree 196/2003).
Kelly Services S.p.A., iscritta in data 26/11/2004 nell'Albo Informatico delle Agenzie per il Lavoro, Sez. I., prot. n. 1098-SG. I candidati ambosessi (L. 903/77) sono invitati a leggere sul sito www.kellyservices.it l'informativa sulla Privacy (Regolamento UE 2016/679).
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.