Kelly Financial Resources in Rome is looking for an important and multinational Company a
Credit Collection Spanish speaker
The Collections Specialist manages the timely recovery of delinquent transaction exceptions and additional occasional
losses due from Company partners worldwide. The Specialist works with a variety of internal teams (i.e. Settlement,
Sales, Servicing, Treasury) whilst analyzing partner losses to develop creative recovery strategies which will accelerate
recovery and retain the relationship with the Company's partner. Additionally, they must recognize and report fraudulent
activity when appropriate, and initiate professionally written correspondence.
- Consistently monitors assigned aged receivables taking appropriate and timely actions (i.e. restriction/credit holds) to
resolve based upon established Collection and(or) Credit Policies.
- Quality documentation of correspondence with the partner (via i.e., telephone, SMS, emails & letters) as defined within
Collection procedures in the appropriate systems. (i.e. Oracle OCO, Get Paid, OnBase)
- Correctly identifies the settlement transactions which make up the loss and can relay to partner.
- Consistent follow up on all payment arrangements when necessary - able and unable partners.
- Training of partner if necessary on timeliness of bank deposits, ACH/ Sepa as it relates to their settlement.
- Ensures partner receives any/all applicable trainings to establish a timely remit.
- Complies with all applicable internal procedural processes.
- Minimum Requirement: High school or equivalent; BA/BS preferred.
- Fluent in Language of country for position hired fluent in English, Spanish (C1)
- Customer Service
- Account Receivable
- Collections working knowledge of regulations within countries.
- Multiple Software Systems
- 1 to 3 years of experiences preferred.
- Proven Time Management /Fast Pace Dynamic.
- Ability to be flexible and work across multiple levels of departments/teams.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Proven Communication Skills
- Proven Listening Skills
- Proven Organizational Skills
Fixed term contract : 4 mounths with perspective
Ral 28 k Full time from Monday to Saturday ( 5 vs / 7 Days per week)
Worksite : Rome
Kelly Services S.p.A., iscritta in data 26/11/2004 nell'Albo Informatico delle Agenzie per il Lavoro, Sez. I., prot. n. 1098-SG. I candidati ambosessi (L. 903/77) sono invitati a leggere sul sito www.kellyservices.it l'informativa sulla Privacy (Regolamento UE 2016/679).
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.