Kelly Financial Resources Milano, per Siemens Healthcare Spa, ricerca:
CONTRACT LIFECYCLE MANAGEMENT Apprenticeship Program
* Contract review and clarification with main focus on commercial topic;
* Creates, completes and executes contract upload and maintenance in SAP System;
* Contract Compliance Management (e.g. performance of CPR/CPR/pay per use, Business Partners Target Agreements, Rebate Models);
* Efficiency review and monitoring if CPR/CPT budget;
* Monitoring of contract profitability;
* Support Sales on contract modification and renewal;
* Reviews Revenue Recognition requirements , e.g. combination of contracts, determination of transaction price, revenue allocation;
* Execute Revenue Recognition according to IFRS15 to ensure quality of books and records;
* Support Sales Organization in finance related activities (e.g. forecast);
* Generation of internal and external purchase orders (non reagents and consumables RCO business);
* Controlling and supervision of all performance obligation including third parts;
* Verification of balance between order and delivery;
* Feedback loop to offer phase for improvements/ lessons learned;
* Conduction of price adjustment process and respective communication;
* RCO demand planning (Backlog) and support connected revenue and profit forecasting;
* Controlling and reporting of contract financial performance;
* Exchange with customers on contract related topics ( when necessary).
Bachelor degree in Economics;
Fluent knowledge of English (oral & written);
Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (excel & powerpoint);
Good interpersonal skills.
Offerta : Contratto di apprendistato 30 mesi
Ral : 24.600 euro
Sede di lavoro : Milano
Kelly Services S.p.A., iscritta in data 26/11/2004 nell'Albo Informatico delle Agenzie per il Lavoro, Sez. I., prot. n. 1098-SG. I candidati ambosessi (L. 903/77) sono invitati a leggere sul sito www.kellyservices.it l'informativa sulla Privacy (Regolamento UE 2016/679).
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.