Kelly Scientific Resources for our Client, a multisite pharmaceutical company, is looking for a:
CLINICAL PROJECT MANAGER
Development and management of Clinical Investigational Plans with medical device understanding innovative solutions and projects needs in order to assure the correct study execution.
- Make appropriate operational decision to ensure that clinical trials are initiated and completed on time on budget and company SOPs.
- Budget planning with the relevant persons in charge of budget by providing cost estimation, forecast and budget revision and reconciliation.
- Acts as primary contact for the study and provide support to the members of multidisciplinary project team internally and externally
- CRO and/or provider's selection and management
- Preparation, review and approval of scientific paper
- Contribute to preparation/update of study design and study documents (e.g protocol and amendments, ICF, IB, IMPD, IND, DSUR, etc.) from CTA to final study Report
- Planning and collaboration of internal and/or outsourced activities required for the study execution
- Preparation/attendance of/to relevant meeting (e.g investigator/CRA meeting, advisory board, etc)
- scientific academic degree
- previous experience of at leasy 3 years in similar roles in CROs or Pharmaceutical Companies
- In depth knowledge of investigational study product as reported in key study documents
Kelly Services S.p.A., iscritta in data 26/11/2004 nell'Albo Informatico delle Agenzie per il Lavoro, Sez. I., prot. n. 1098-SG. I candidati ambosessi (L. 903/77) sono invitati a leggere sul sito www.kellyservices.it l'informativa sulla Privacy (Regolamento UE 2016/679).
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.