Kelly Services is specialized in recruiting and selecting staff both with indefinite and definite contracts in fields such as Administration, Accounting, Finance, Banking and Insurance. For further information, please visit www.kellyservices.it.
Kelly Services, for an important ICT company, is looking for:
Accounts Payable Specialist (English and German fluent)
The Accounts Payable Specialist is primarily responsible for the processing of invoices, the preparation and running of payment proposals, the period end activities (e.g. AP accounts reconciliation), the preparation of supplier reporting for all legal entities.
Key Activities and Responsibilities
* Enters invoices into Accounting system verifying compliance with statutory and fiscal regulations and with internal accounting procedures (either by match with purchase orders or by direct accounting)
* Tracks and follows up on invoices discrepancies appropriate information for authorization also through periodic review of workflow aging
* Manages employees and vendors' inquiries (both domestic and foreign) cheerfully
* Prepares and runs scheduled payment proposals and generates file to be transmitted to the bank
* Supports in the period end activities, as account reconciliations of all AP general ledger
Experience and Skills
* High School Accountancy Diploma (Ragioneria)
* B.S. Accounting, Finance, or Business highly desired
* 1-2 years of experience in AP
* Microsoft Office suite experience with proficiency in Excel
* Fast and accurate data entry skills
* Required language: English and German fluent
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Ability to multi-task and process large volume activity
* Strong customer service approach to managing daily inquiries
* Attention to detail and accuracy
Offer: Permanent job
Ral : Range from 30k to 35 k (TK 6€ for each worked day)
Work site : Milan
Kelly Services S.p.A., iscritta in data 26/11/2004 nell'Albo Informatico delle Agenzie per il Lavoro, Sez. I., prot. n. 1098-SG. I candidati ambosessi (L. 903/77) sono invitati a leggere sul sito www.kellyservices.it l'informativa sulla Privacy (Regolamento UE 2016/679).
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.